The E tiffin
Let’s club the E tiffin together
Eclairs (oblong French pastry with a cream filling)
English muffin (round, flat, yeast-leavened, not sweet, usually cooked on a griddle,
Egg roll or Egg paratha as per your choice.
English spinach with pine nuts & garlic.
Edamame is an immature green soybean popular in Japan, So if your kid likes make edamame salad
English spinach has oval leaves and green stems, both of which are edible. It has a delicate flavour and is best from May to October.
It is low in calories and packed with dietary fiber, and is a source of vitamin C, folate and beta-carotene.
If you are unsure of using the greens, say for example English spinach the best option is to cut it finely and add in the dough to make parathas.
So I will pack Egg paratha/ roll with Eclairs in Tiffin today.
Your kids taste buds will have a swirl on this protein-packed paratha. When Parathas the quintessential bread. Here’s how to make egg paratha that are full of fresh vegetables
Ingredients of Egg Paratha
- All purpose flour(maida)-100 gm
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt-1/3 Tsp
- Add 1/2 tsp salt in the flour and mix it, add 2 tbsp of oil and mix it properly.
- Add water and knead it into a soft and smooth dough, once the dough is ready, cover it and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions, take one dough ball and roll it Roll out the dough ball evenly using a rolling pin into chapati/roti shape and repeat the process to roll the other dough balls
- then fold it twice to form a triangle. Roll it out again to make a triangular sheet like a paratha, Repeat the process with the remaining dough.
- Egg- 2
- Lemon juice-1 Tsp
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- carrot grated 1
- capsicum ( green pepper) 1 medium
- 1 green chili, chopped
- Chilli sauce-1 Tsp
- Tomato ketchup-2 tbsp
- Chat masala powder-1/3 tsp(optional)
- Cooking oil – 2 tbsp or use 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped
- salt as required
- Take a mixing bowl, Crack the eggs in a bowl add 1/4 tsp salt, whisk it properly.
- Add chopped onions, chili, coriander leaves, garam masala, and salt. Keep aside.
- Take a tava or frying pan and put it on medium heat. When it is sufficiently hot add one teaspoon of butter and add the chopped onions, grated carrots, and capsicum.
- Cook on high flame for 2 minutes. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, tomato ketchup, chili sauce and cook for another one minute. Remove from fire and keep aside.
The final preparation
- Heat little oil in a pan put the rolled maida roti/chapati on the hot frying pan.
- Cook it for a minute on low flame, flip it to cook another side. just like paratha.
- Cook it properly from both the sides, once it is cooked properly, and as the edges start to crisp, quickly make a slit using a sharp knife along the folds and pour in half the quantity of egg.
Note – this is a very important and main step of sliting and pouring the mix
- Tilt the paratha a little so that the egg mix slides in. Then flip it over and repeat the process on the other side.
- Drizzle some more oil on the paratha and press the surface gently using the back of your spoon.
- Increase the heat and continue cooking the paratha until it fluffs up and turns crisp brown.
- The egg paratha is ready to get packed with tomato ketchup or sauce.
- Another way to make smaller parathas for easy tiffin packing and eating is
Just keep one English muffin for that surprise E taste in Tiffin