Ep 6 – Green Talks with Panchtatwa Girl Ft. Rashi Roy
Recycling is important in today’s world if we want to leave this planet for our future generations. It is good for the environment since we are making new products from the old products which are of no use to us. DIY crafts is one such art that helps you to recycle. If you are not throwing away any of your old products and instead utilizing it for something new, then you are actually recycling. Recycling begins at home.
When you think of recycling, you should really think about the whole idea; reduce, reuse and recycle.
In this episode of Green talks, we have Rashi Roy sharing her passion for DIY by following the principles of reuse and recycling. Along with DIY crafts, she loves to write, paint and play music. She’s a YouTuber and won a global award for her talk show “Razzmatazz with Rashi” where she has created a wonderful platform for authors and books. She’s a recycling enthusiast and creates useful crafts from household items. You can check her DIY crafts and more work on her site www.rashiroy.com
DIY crafts are trending these days. The people who buy this type of art not only find the works attractive for their artistic value but are also motivated by contributing to the planet’s welfare giving the materials a second life they would otherwise not have had. This movement is also a very interesting educational tool to raise awareness in society, especially among children, regarding the consequences of our actions on the environment and the importance of recycling.
You can read more of her work on her site – Rashi roy
Listen to the episode on –
E22 – Discussing the importance of slow fashion, sustainability, and being a conscious consumer Feat. Megha The Climatewali on Green Talks with Panchtatwa Girl. – PragunTatwa Talks – The green podcast
- E22 – Discussing the importance of slow fashion, sustainability, and being a conscious consumer Feat. Megha The Climatewali on Green Talks with Panchtatwa Girl.
- E21 – Discussing the importance of waste management and soil health. Feat. Vasuki Iyengar Founder Soil and Health on Green Talks with Panchtatwa Girl.
- E20 – Discussing the importance of using steel crockery over SUP and other eco-friendly activities. Feat. Tulika Suneja Founder Green Hands on Green Talks with Panchtatwa Girl.
- E19 – Discussing the importance of being a conscious and mindful consumer Feat. Neha Gahlaut Co-Founder OneGreen on Green Talks with Panchtatwa Girl.
- E18 – Discussing the importance of using Cloth Bags Feat. Krishnan from Yellow Bag on Green Talks with Panchtatwa Girl
You can also listen iton mypodcast site – Praguntatwa talks
More on Green talks-
In the light of, eco-friendly talks do listen to other episodes and bring that one change in your life towards a greener tomorrow.
Episode 1 – Eco-travel
Ep 3 – Know Your plastic
Episode 4 – Rain water harvesting and manure water
In addition, You can even listen to the episode on my podcast site praguntatwa talks and leave your comments on what you liked in this episode. Along with Eco-friendly talks, I even like to share Positive stories of people bringing a beautiful change to this world. Do read these stories here.