30 ways to Earth Friendly life
“Earth Day should encourage us to reflect on
what we are doing to make our planet a more sustainable and livable place.” –Scott Peters
This is the year 2022 and we are still far from Earth-friendly and plastic-free life. 22 April is celebrated as Earth day. Earth Day was first celebrated in the United States on April 22, 1970. Around 1 billion people in 193 countries take part in Earth Day every year and resolve to protect the environment and biodiversity. The theme for Earth day 2022 is Invest In Our Planet. It’s now or never, as a green future is only a prosperous future. We need to innovate and implement earth-friendly practices in our daily life. The key point here is to act in a bold way, innovate in a broad way, and implement in an equitable manner. Now is the time, because there is not going to be only one single person who can do it all, or bring the change. But if we invest in our planet together, we can make a difference. Sustainability is the answer to sustainable prosperity.
30 ways to Earth Friendly life in 2022
This Earth day sharing with you 30 ways to Earth Friendly life. Being environmentally conscious is not only about avoiding plastic bags; but on a broader view, it’s about making everyday choices that will determine our future and existence as human species. We can be more conscious about reducing pollution, protecting wildlife, conserving natural resources, and taking other actions that can help slow the rate of climate change.
The truth is that even small changes of habit, accumulated over time, add up to a big difference. Everyone can make a difference, especially when smart environmental choices become a habit and also when we begin influencing others into taking similar actions. So just try and follow one way daily and make it a part of your daily routine that it becomes a habit.
Invest in our planet
This Earth Day let’s make some conscious changes and by adopting good eco-friendly choices, make it a habit towards a more sustainable journey, by investing in our planet.
- Breathe in the Mantra – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Save water
- Donate if you can
- Carry your own cutlery, and cup
- Skip the plastic straw
- Kick the bottled water
- Carry your own bottle
- Reduce food waste, Stop throwing food
- Rethink Transportation
- Ditch disposables
- Use a wooden comb and opt for bamboo brushes
- Pack lunches in reusable containers
- Use recyclable paper for gifting and Say no to plastic packaging
- Be mindful while printing paper
- Upgrade to a green computer
- Switch off light bulbs when not in use
- Unplug electronics and use electricity wisely
- Skip the plastic produce bag for fruits and veggies
- Store leftovers in steel or glass jars and utensils
- Travel minimal and pack light
- Travel to places with sustainable features
- Eat healthily and choose local and organic
- Use eco-cleaning products
- Encourage public transportation
- Repair – Fix it, Don’t throw it
- Switch to renewables
- Be a waste warrior
- Stay inspired with these Eco-Friendly Quotes
To sum up, This is my conscious lifestyle post to spread more awareness about sustainable living. and Join me for more such ways and tips and become part of my Conscious and sustainable living journey. Keep visiting my blog to make yourself eco-friendly, aware of conscious and sustainable choices and be more concerned for our environment, and alter your lifestyle.
Being Eco-Friendly is not a choice, make it a habit.
To add on, Read and listen to my Green talks series and check out interviews with Eco-conscious people who are trying their bit towards conscious and sustainable living practices. There is so much to learn and explore from all of them I had interacted with, do listen and drop in your views in the comments. Check here to know more about all the Eco-Friendly dates