August started with lots on list keeping me active and on toes with To-Do lists all over.
- B’days on the list so loads of cakes, need to bake too and watch the weight too. Black forest cake, plum cake and death by chocolate too, uff I’m exhausted now. But being in bakers land I can’t afford to miss.
- Few guests visiting my present snuggery in Nilgiris so pumped up myself for travel and hosting them. Purchased all the necessary stuff, prepared menus for those 4 days. We are a family of great hosts and I need to keep up the tradition and can’t miss out, so To-Do list has to be ticked.
- My mom visiting after a long time since she retired last year, so have to pamper her back the way she did to me. Will try my best, but not sure how well I handle her comfort stay.
- Exams are always on the list with M&M candies and it’s never a full stop. Projects, assignments are they for kids or moms??? still wondering?
- It’s raining too much here and so maid unwell and on chutti, not an issue she was always a person in need so have to give her much needed break, took her to the doc and gave her little rest she was in need along with her medications. Mom did help me in this by saying I’m here so its okay let her take rest.
- I wish and pray for people getting homeless due to rains, in my orgnaisation, already the flood relief camps are on the go.
- My club meets this week and shopping is the theme, you mean seriously.
- The month’s most loved market called aat bazaar took away the Sunday too, but happy shopping and picking essentials from flee market is always makes a happy day.
- Independence day marathon, the “run for fun” was a much awaited event for me which is on top of my list. I Completed it successfully along with my kiddos and was relaxed and refreshed after the run in hills of Nilgiris.
Just half month is gone by and it still is endless
But I’m thankful for such eventful life and month so far.
I took a pledge of #apacktoshare and want the word to spread.
I asked myself what’s my raison dêtre, the most important reason or purpose for my existence, and the answer came as my blog and my family.
raison dêtre was my word of the week to search in deep for my purpose, my life and my existence.
Feel free to join my linky party of #Word love if you are a logophile too.