Namaskar” Welcome to Pragun-Tatwa 🙏🏼 the Panch tattvas of my life. A blogazine By an Indian Mommy blogger to help live a healthy, vibrant, green and eco-friendly life.
What is PraGunTatwa?
PraGun is passionate about “panch-tatwa” of life so came into existence – Pragun-Tatwa. The word ‘Pancha-tatwa‘ originates from Sanskrit, where “panch” stands for five and “tatwa” indicates elements. Following the universal law of life, everything on this planet is composed of five basic elements or the “panch mahabhutas”. Air(Vayu), Water(Jal), Fire(Agni), Earth(Prithvi), & Sky/ Space (Akash). PragunTatwa – Blogazine is my conflux or Sangam of being a woman who thinks(water), cooks(fire), is a mother of two(earth), travels(sky) and loves India(Air). I associate my Tatwa magazine with these 5 elements. It’s a cosmos where I try & build a relationship with all elements and spread the connect with nature and natural tatwa’s. I am a firm believer in sustainable and eco-friendly living.
What you can find on PraGunTatwa blogazine?
- Water/ Rain with free-flowing thoughts and personal musings. So get soaked in with my free-flowing thoughts/ musings to build a relationship with self. I participate in many contests and love doing challenges.
- Fire as Agni with Food Experiments. So feel the warmth of Fire as Agni with home cooked Food experiments to build a relation with Food we eat. This is my chef hat which I wear & have little expertise, all credit to my M&M candies.
- The sky as a travel coach with Travel Stories. Listen to my travel sojourns to build a relation with roads & places as I love exploring places and roads.
- Earth with being a Mother, patient and earthy. My journey as a mother of two boys. To build a relation & growing up with children. This is my very important hat which I wear daily being a full-time mommy to two candies. Have learned and experienced a lot in this journey and this blogazine is also a credit to my candies.
- Air as an aura with festivals and traditions, connecting with Earth, going green, eco-living. Breathe the Aura of Air around us to have a relationship with spirituality, our traditions culture & festivals. I am a traditional mind on modern shoulders & that’s an aura that I wear and love to preserve and spread our cultural values, traditional importance for generations to come. Along with this, I strive to live an eco life for greener future, believe in sustainable resources and regularly follow 6 Rs of Reuse-Reduce-Refuse-Recycle-Recover-Repair.
“Pra–Gun” – IFY (I feel u, I found u, I framed u, I Fantasy u) It’s my nom de plume. PraGun is creativity, PraGun is an earthy, simple straight and honest soul.
- First of all, Pragun is one who has an aura to make the person in her company comfortable to talk to and can be like you. I am the most reliable shoulder and a friend you can count on.
- Proud to be a wonder woman with so much yet to innovate and explore, yet I’m not perfect.
- My two M&M candies who are part of my parenting and growing up with kids posts are the very reason for this blog when I was searching the reason for my life and existence.
- Curious by nature and need reasons scientific or not for everything.
- Love my life because it has now given me a chance to explore more, travel more, meet new people, try new things, eat varieties and be connected to nature in every way.
- Writes to express self and share my personal experiences, my views, my poetic side sometimes and my creative side most of the times.
- For the reason that I live a different lifestyle has brought the best out of me with time.
- Wanderer soul has traveled a lot of India, Born in Ujjain, Bought up in Delhi, found my better half in Prayag Nagari, then tied the knot in Nagpur, lived in Jammu, Jamnagar to name a few, and now Wellington. Have met many beautiful people in this lovely journey called Life that has helped shape me what I am today.
- I feel, Creativity is everywhere, It’s in the Sun you see or Air you feel, also It’s in the images you frame in the clouds in the sky, It’s even in the ripples of water when u throw a pebble. Nature is speechless but speak the language of ample words.
- Above all, I’m passionate about all natural tatwa’s especially the panch tatwas of life and try to maintain a balance between them.
Find more of my writings
How you can contribute?
It’s a place To Share ideas, share thoughts, share timeless tales, Share thoughtful moments, share happiness, share travel experiences, share recipes, Share tasty journeys, share memories, Share sustainable living practices & zero waste lifestyle. AND To Care our culture, Care for our earth, Care for trees, Care & save water, Care & save traditions, Care for nature, Care and save resources. Likewise, You are welcome to share your ideas, musings, thoughts with me. Staying in harmony with Nature, Keeping a balance in panch-tatwas of nature, balancing all the 5 fingers together for wellness and well-being and making choices towards a healthy and fulfilling life is my aim. So let’s save let’s share & build a healthy spiritual happy relationship with the surroundings, universe & ourselves. It’s my passion page to help all woman to be creative, be in sync with 5 elements, save the earth and choose Ayurveda. It’s my potpourri of life.
Where you can find PraGunTatwa?
Like me on Facebook! Chirpy chat @ Twitter! Instant Catch on Instagram! I’m online with Google+! Read with me on Goodreads! Let’s pin-up together on Pinterest! email me at pragunify (at) Gmail (dot) com/ email@example.com OR Simple, just contact me through this form.
Nature is canvas, random are thoughts. Straight & honest is the soul. It’s all an art. -PraGun
Thank you for visiting Pragun Tatwa once again.
================================================================================= © 2019 © Copyright PraGunTatwa – 2011-2019. All rights reserved.