This is the First time I have been nominated for The MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD by a very sweet person and running health and fitness blog at TrendToFit. Thank you very much. Your nomination has motivated me to write more and better. I always try to learn from my co-bloggers and its’an ever learning and great cycle of making like-minded friends.
Thanks Srishti Gupta, Check out more on fit and healthy lifestyle on her blog here.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- The proudest moment of your life? – Writing a Book
- What is the most courageous thing you ever did? – handled my second pregnancy without any help with my 4-year-old along with me, that decision was a tough one for me to go for operation that day as hubby was far away. Also, have supported my mom in the worst phase of her life when society stands against you it gets hard, I had courageously stood with her.
- Your favorite writer? – AynRand, Agatha Christie, Shivani,
- The funniest or weirdest thing you ever did for the sake of a loved one? – Married him haha well on a lighter note I once stole something for him.
- What does the word “love” mean to you? – Trust, Faith, understanding
- Vijaylakshmi Harish
- Jayanthi Manikandan
Questions to the Nominees
- A mystery character, book, film or play you had wanted to be like or enact in?
- What made you start your blog or what inspired you to write that first post?
- Any fantasy dream or weird ambition in life?
- Any odd kitchen or hotel moment that always brings a smile on your face?
Favourite panchtatwaelement out of Sun, Sea, Sky/ Space, Earth, Air and why?
Three things about myself
Pragunis one who has aura to make the person in her company comfortable to talk to and can be like you. Pragun is profound, practical, possessive, positive, power-loving, purposeful, persevering person.
- I live a sophisticated nomadic life, which has helped me meet many people, places, cuisines in life, I love my life and proud to be a wonder woman with so much yet to innovate and explore…
- I am a Sun, Sea, Sand, Sky Watcher and love nature and try my everyday bit to conserve it in all possible ways.
Once again, Thank you Srishti 🙂 and all WordPress family members.
My best blog post
- Come for a walk with me in hills
- Kanyakumari the meeting point of 3 seas
- Fun and healthy tiffins
- AtoZ theme
- You can catch up with me here – BlogchatterA2Z 2019 Challenge
Loads of love and keep blogging
Pr@Gun #PraGunTatwa #Xploriansoul