Again a natural source of water which is romantic for some, full of emotions for others, way to hide tears for some, a source of growth for some.
Rain matters to all be it the child, adult, farmer, agriculturist, the couple in romance, or solo soul.
A bit about Rainwater harvesting too
Rainwater harvesting is the latest topic of discussion all over the world.
I would like to mention what I recently saw in Kerala that houses have pipes connected to slopes for preserving falling water into a tanker and I must say it was a great great initiative by all.
A bit about Reduce-Reuse-Recycle-Refuse
- Reduce plastic, use steel, glass or ceramic
- Reduce food waste,
- have a compost
- buy in bulk instead of individual packagings
- Reuse bags, and containers,
- Resue jars for various products,
- Reuse paper for other uses, or making a to-do list.
- Reuse gift wrappings
- Reuse crayons
- Recycle waste,
- Recycle cardboard, cans, jars etc.
a new R says refuse or say no to what you don’t need, don’t pile up unwanted things.
Pic courtesy – www.reusethisbag.com
Participating in and