Image result for mountain quotes by brainy quotes pic courtesy – brainy quote
There’ s is a very famous quote by John Muir that says “Mountains are calling and I must go”
Mountains are a very essential ecosystem and a natural resource which contains lots of material which are again natural and useful for humankind.

IMG_4874
We have ample variety of biodiversity, water source, landscapes.
there is a large variety of life be it animals, flora, fauna.
There are ample resources like iron ore, silver, gold etc.
In India, many mountains are associated with cultural and spiritual significance too.

DSC02259
The big natural sturdy features of the earth
Image result for mountain quotes

M is for mud
Playing with mud, mud bath, growing plants, all helps to stay connected to nature.
It even makes you smarter, to learn, to develop,
It helps positive dispositions as its a wonderful art medium,
It encourages creative thinking and working.
It actually makes you happier and believe me healthier by boosting the immune system.
It helps reduce allergies.
It even has found to reduce anxiety and stress in kids.
So remember mud is fun.

Participating in and

9 Comments

Varad · 14th April 2018 at 04:35

I’m an avid trekker, so I can connect with ‘The mountains are calling.’ There’s another beautiful quote by Levison Wood in his book ‘Walking the Himalayas.’ It says ‘A Mountain – like a seductress – though irresistible, had to be treated with caution; it was wise to know when to walk away, even if deep down, you knew one day you’ll return.’ Glad to have come across your blog through #BlogchatterA2Z. Will be back for more.

PraGun · 15th April 2018 at 04:09

Thanks that you visited,

Meena · 14th April 2018 at 04:55

I love mountains. I feel their power and majesty. Great post

PraGun · 15th April 2018 at 04:07

Thanks, yes mountain has its own power and strength, a natures way to show us to be same

Balaka · 14th April 2018 at 06:58

I was born and brought up in the mountains and I am a mountain girl at heart. I just love the smell of wet soil after rain.

PraGun · 15th April 2018 at 04:08

Wow, you are a mountain girl, and I am presently staying in mountains. its a great feel

Iain Kelly · 14th April 2018 at 18:44

John Muir – a fine fellow Scotsman who did so much exploring round the world 🙂

My A to Z – 2018 – Pragun's Panchtattwa · 28th April 2018 at 14:49

[…] M – M for mountain & mud […]

My AtoZ – 2018 Reflections of the great writing month. – Pragun's Panchtattwa · 9th May 2018 at 05:07

[…] M – M for mountain & mud […]