Browse By

I is for Incredible India

I Incredible India nature’s paradise.

The India that has given me my identity, nature’s paradise to be with it.
I love the natural things around me and crave more to explore this beautiful country.

Quotes About Incredible India
I am a proud Indian who writes about panch tattvas of life.
The word ‘panch tattva‘ originates from Sanskrit and how can I not write about the origin place of Sanskrit, our very own Incredible India when I participate in this challenge,  “tattva” indicates elements.
Everyone knows India is known for its tagline, “Unity in Diversity” India is a mixture of cultures, regions, traditions, diversity in food, languages etc.
From Kashmir to Kanyakumari it’s full of natural wonders.
India is the seventh largest country by its geographical area and is located in South Asia. The beauty surrounds our country from each and every aspect.
India is incredible because of monuments, forests, and heritage.
India has always inspired me with so much in Its history, culture & heritage. It is as unique as it is rich.
The great Himalayas on top and trio-junction of three great oceans in the south.
India is abundantly rich in dialects and languages. Every state has its own religion story.
And that makes it more vivid or full of vividta
Incredible India Wallpapers

Participating in and
For my other AtoZ links check AtoZ 2018

11 thoughts on “I is for Incredible India”

1. Meena says:

Left me wanting for more. My theme for A2Z is India. What can I say? I love my India!

2. Novemberschild says:

From recognizing the third gender, being amongst the largest democracies to producing extraordinary innovators and being strong enough when it comes to helping neighborhoods – India is incredible! Spirituality, architecture, cuisine, powerful armed forces and a definite heritage makes the country truly diverse.

1. PraGun says:

absolutely & unity is diversity is its powerful feature in every way.

3. Anagha Yatin says:

India for sure was the shinning star and will continue to be one in the world.
    You have covered its vastness in a short post very thoughtfully. Could feel the essence of India oozing out from every single word.

1. PraGun says:

Thanks, and absolutely, India is awesome

4. Jayanthi Manikandan says:

I also wrote about India for ‘I’ 🙂 great minds think alike? 🙂 Great post!!

1. PraGun says:

Oh wow, just checked ur post, its lovely

5. Shipra Trivedi (@trivediship) says:

Very positive post in today’s time when one is all consumed in finding flaws in our country. Thanks for writing such a positive note.

6. syncwithdeep says:

staying abroad for years, this post leaves me to rekindle the memories of india.

7. mammaspeaks says:

I love India too, for its beauty and its diversity. Thanks for writing on India.

8. Pingback: My A to Z – 2018 – Pragun's Panchtattwa