What will you choose comfort or courage?
Can I or Can I not?
Will I be able to do or Will I not?
Should I say or should I not?

Leave your comfort zone to take that leap,
Take one step further to feel the wind.
Play big, Try new things,
There’s no boundation on what you think.
Image result for try new things
You can’t take challenge in that comfort zone,
You have to creep out to prove you are on your own.
Will I overcome the fear to jump or stay seated,
Or just cross the road to prove task is completed.
Creativity is courage, Thinking different is courage,
Participating in competitions with your wordage.
Image result for creativity is courage

Comfort zone has ease, safety, and security,
But courage is adventurous it is filled with opportunity.
Comfortably I do things I enjoy doing,
Courageously I do things I love Exploring.
Question of life, its a tough choice,
Walking the new road you will later rejoice.
Don’t dream unnatural, Be natural.
Life begins when you step outside
Change is uncomfortable but it will give you pride.
Are you afraid, in fear or feeling discouraged?
You want to bulid confidence, Then you need courage.
Image result for courage or comfort
Courage is learning, It’s all about growing
When you will fall actually you are rising.
Be strong and step out,
Its all yours when you shout.
Cross the range, Be the change,
Life is happening, don’t be strange.

Image result for courage or comfort

While I sit on my Terminal, it creates a pattern of life that sure will make me nostalgic in years to come and wait with Bated Breath not to be disobedient because you can choose courage or you can choose comfort but you cannot have both, else you will be a monster for yourself to fight for searching for positive heart prints in his/ her favourite songs.

I am taking part in The Write Tribe Problogger October 2017 Blogging Challenge.
Monday, Oct. 20 – PROMPT = “ You can choose courage or you can choose comfort (but) you cannot have both.” By Brene Brown.
Linking this to #writebravely #writetribeproblogger #writetribeproblogger
Linking it to Friday Reflections
All Pictures Source : Google

24 Comments

zainab · 21st October 2017 at 20:40

Leaving that comfort zone is so dam hard, But, I hear that is where the changes happen..the better ones.
Lines are amazing.

PraGun · 22nd October 2017 at 12:18

Yes true comfort at the end of courage

sukrisblog · 22nd October 2017 at 08:32

Very interesting..

Shalzmojo · 22nd October 2017 at 14:24

Yes one must up the ante of their game by stepping out of the comfort zone and going for the prize. Its tough and being comfortable makes one lazy and cautious too! Why rock the boat? But then they do say- no pain, no gain! Lovely piece of poetry to bring across the point of the prompt Pragun!

PraGun · 23rd October 2017 at 09:16

Thanks for reading and appreciating.

Sanch @ Sanch Writes · 23rd October 2017 at 10:14

Getting out of your comfort zone is the hardest but best thing you can do for yourself.

Deepa · 24th October 2017 at 17:03

Creativity is courage, How true! Going out of the comfort zone is not easy but its worth it.

Tina Basu · 25th October 2017 at 03:50

Thats a lovely post Pragun. Leaving comfort zone is hard, but that one step is the most important one.

Geeta Nair · 25th October 2017 at 06:07

To achieve something we need to embrace change and for that we often need to leave our comfort zone.
A beautiful way of putting things Pragun. 🙂

PraGun · 27th October 2017 at 06:28

Thanks for reading and appreciating my post.

An@m! · 26th October 2017 at 18:47

As they say, life starts at the end of the comfort zone. It takes courage to do that. I like the last paragraph which you have weaved using all the prompts of the ProBlogger Challenge and using it in all posts. Nice idea.

PraGun · 27th October 2017 at 06:28

Thanks for reading and appreciating my post.

knightofsteel · 28th October 2017 at 08:35

Wow that is a really amazing description. I wonder whether the two things need to necessarily be opposites

Santvana Dange · 27th July 2018 at 17:33

Nice prachi

Monster – Pragun's Panchtattwa · 23rd October 2017 at 05:04

[…] make me nostalgic in years to come and wait with Bated Breath not to be disobedient because you can choose courage or you can choose comfort but you cannot have both, else you will be a monster for yourself to fight for searching for positive heart prints in his/ […]

Disobedience – Pragun's Panchtattwa · 23rd October 2017 at 05:06