I am taking part in The Write Tribe Problogger October 2017 Blogging Challenge
#2 – Friday, Oct. 6 – PROMPT = Nostalgic
The Box made me Nostalgic because it was a box full of my, our life. It was a feeling of pleasure and also slight sadness when we think about things that happened in the past. That very day that very sight was of nostalgia.
Pondering over Life is not a daily affair but September 2017 was one such month that gave her that box of life which was filled with surprises, shocks, opportunity, some success and some failures. In short her box of life was actually a box full of “Life” that day.
She virtually scrolled her complete life when she stepped into her 2nd innings life. She judged herself, She accessed herself. Packing a whole life is not an easy task and September was one such Box of life, the chapter of life.
She was angry, She was happy, She was sad, She was tensed, She was restless, She was irritated, She was clueless about future but still life moved on.
Life is a box full of experiences
- That she had learned in her struggling and ever learning life till now.
- No denying every day, every turning point was a new experience of life
- She grew up fast and the box of life taught her a lot.
Life is a box of Dreams
- Some unfulfilled dreams still giving more space to dream more.
- Some faded plans and charts of life
- It all came again in eyes when she opened her box of past while packing.
- To dream more, wish more, try more, never give up and strive harder.
Life is a box of memories……
- it all came in front of her when that box of photographs fell open from the closet.
- it virtually ran the whole life when she saw her old books and cassettes
- which refreshed all her life when diaries half filled and half empty gave me words to explore once again.
- those days of hospital visits of bedridden him.
- visit beaches not to feel but to heal.
- Yet a new start every time and closing doors to dark nights
- Every sunshine was bright but with cries
Life is a box of opportunity
- some opportunities grabbed, some still lay unattended
- to think every moment in a new way, to try new things and experience new things.
- still with few random offers in hands, looking forward to grabbing again.
Life is a box of surprises
- To let you take by shock, sometimes planned or sometimes unplanned it surprises in its own unique way.
- expecting the unexpected
- meeting some strangers turned friend for life
Life is a box of colors and flavors. It’s with all shades be it happiness or sad, be it success or failure. Life gives us all shades to try and live on.
When that truck was packed with all her life’s material things, it was her box full of life. Her truck full of life, her life full of memories. Her life was a box of potpourri where she had packed the past and beginning her present for a new future.
We were feeling nostalgic as well as tensed on uncertainities life has to offer.
‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’