#FaveFiveFriday is an initiative by Buzz Magazine
I love books and penning down favorite lines comes naturally to it.
Some times you read such beautiful lines that one can not move ahead ignoring them.
SO underline them or note them down is a good habit.
This topic stole my heart the moment I read about it.
1.By Ayn Rand in my favorite book ” the Fountainhead” by Ayn Rand
- “Independence is the only gauge of human virtue and value. What a man is and makes of himself; not what he has or hasn’t done for others. There is no substitute for personal dignity.” Part 4, Chapter 18, pg. 681
In Atlas shrugged
image courtesy – Quote fancy
2. By ― Emma Donoghue,
- “Goodbye, Room.” I wave up at Skylight. “Say goodbye,” I tell Ma. “Goodbye, Room.”
Ma says it but on mute.
I look back one more time. It’s like a crater, a hole where something happened. Then we go out the door.”
3. By Paulo coelho
4. By – Paulo Coelho in Eleven minutes
- “Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn’t have the courage to say “yes” to life?”
- I am two women: one wants to have all the joy, passion and adventure that life can give me. The other wants to be a slave to routine, to family life, to the things that can be planned and achieved.
image quertesy- quote fancy
5. Who moved my cheese?
image courtesy – quote fancy