Nature is canvas, random are thoughts.-PraGun
Straight & honest is the soul. It’s all an art.
“Namaskar” 🙏🏼 Welcome to Pragun Tatwa – An Indian blogazine By an Indian og Mommy blogger.
We women adorn many hats being in the role of a female. Creating endless roles. I started this blogazine keeping we women in mind who play a lot of different roles in life. A girl, A lady, A daughter, A sister, A wife, A daughter-in-law, A Mother, A friend and a lot more. So a Blog from varied hat woman with varied interests.
In the first place, I love blogging and so far have adorned these hats – Being a mother I write on Parenting and being a WoW MoM for my kids, For the reason that I love to travel so My travel stories do pop up at times, Being a woman I add personal touch to it with my stories, articles, poetry at times, Another hat is My experimental room which is fondly called My kitchen so you will get to try out a recipe too, While I participate in few contests so I do write on Lifestyle, Entertainment, Reviews etc too.
PragunTatwa – Blogazine
I am very passionate about all natural tatwa’s especially the panch tatwas of life. The word ‘Pancha-tatwa‘ originates from Sanskrit, where “panch” stands for five and “tatwa” indicates elements. Following the universal law of life, everything on this planet is composed of five basic elements or the “panch mahabhutas”. Air(Vayu), Water(Jal), Fire(Agni), Earth(Prithvi), and Sky/ Space(Akash). It is my cosmos where I associate my Tatwa magazine with these 5 elements. It can be called a relationship blog where I try & build a relationship with all elements. Join me on this creative journey of the circle of life to which surprises arise and let’s explore our panch tatwa’s, know ourselves and this world. I write travel stories, Kitchen experiments, Being a super mom & random musings
I associate my blogs with these life elements:-
Water/Rain @Random musings
Thoughts are like water so i connect them with free-flowing thoughts random thoughts. thoughts like water can take any shape, any form. Thoughts come and soak us like rain in there feel. We can feel them, imagine them but can’t touch them they are ever flowing. So get soaked in with my free-flowing thoughts/ musings to build a relation with self. This is my personal musing hat I wear daily
Similarly as Agni is associated with Food, So feel the warmth of Fire as Agni with home cooked Food experiments to build a relation with Food we eat. This is my chef hat which I wear daily. Food is like yagna to our body. its like aahuti to hunger, find my Kitchen experiments under this head.
Breathe the Aura of Air around us to have a relation with spirituality, our traditions culture & festivals. I am a traditional mind on modern shoulders & that’s aura hat I wear and love to preserve and spread our cultural values, traditional importance for generations to come. Festivals have the aura of themselves that surround us in there charm, festivities, and aura. Like air is essential so are traditions of humanity. Having a culture is very important, as Culture is the social behavior and norms found in human societies. It’s the ideas, customs, and social behaviors.
Sky is a travel coach for travelers since yearsListen to my Travel Stories, travel sojourns to build a relation with roads & places. This is my travel hat I wear often as I love exploring places and roads. Directions guide us, moon & stars also guide us on the path we go. East, west, north, south……make way to explore nature. My Travel Experiences.
parenting and growing up kids About Parenting and growing up with kids with being a Mother, patient and earthy. To build a relation & growing up with children. This is my very important hat which I wear daily being a full-time mommy to two candies. Have learned and experienced a lot in this journey and this blogazine is also credit to my M&M candies.
It’s a Share & Care blogazine
To Share ideas, share thoughts, share timeless tales, Share thoughtful moments, share happiness, share travel experiences, share recipes, Share tasty journeys, share memories, Share sustainable living practices & zero waste lifestyle. AND To Care our culture, Care for our earth, Care for trees, Care & save water, Care & save traditions, Care for nature, Care and save resources.
Certainly, You are welcome to share your ideas, musings, thoughts with me. Staying in harmony with Nature, Keeping a balance in panch-tatwas of nature, balancing all the 5 fingers together for wellness and well-being and making choices towards a healthy and fulfilling life is my aim. So Let’s save let’s share & build a healthy spiritual happy relationship with the surroundings, universe & ourselves. It’s my passion page to help all especially woman to be creative, be in sync with 5 elements, save Earth and choose Ayurveda. It’s my potpourri of life.
Read more of my writings
on the medium platform
Like me on Facebook!
Chirpy chat @ Twitter!
Instant Catch on Instagram!
I’m online with Google+!
Read with me on Goodreads!
Let’s pin-up together on Pinterest!
email me at pragunify (at) Gmail (dot) com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 © Copyright PraGunTatwa – 2011-2018. All rights reserved.
“Pra–Gun” – IFY (I feel u, I found u, I framed u, I Fantasy u) It’s my nom de plume. PraGun is creativity… It’s an earthy, simple straight and honest soul.
- Pragun is one who has an aura to make the person in her company comfortable to talk to and can be like you. I am the most reliable shoulder and a friend you can count on.
- First of all, I am proud to be a wonder woman with so much yet to innovate and explore, yet I’m not perfect.
- Curious by nature and need reasons scientific or not for everything.
- For sure, I love my life because it has now given me a chance to explore more, travel more, meet new people, try new things, eat varieties and be connected to nature in every way.
- Likewise, I love to blog/ write to express myself, recently have developed a mood for rhymes and poetry.
- Compared to, I live a different lifestyle which has, of course, brought the best out of me.
- For the reason that, I have traveled a lot of India, Born in Ujjain, Bought up in Delhi, found my better half in Prayag Nagari, then tied the knot in Nagpur, lived in Jammu, Jamnagar to name a few, and now Wellington. Have met many beautiful people in this lovely journey called Life, all this has helped shape me what I am today.
- Certainly, my two M&M candies who are part of my parenting and growing up with kids posts are the very reason for this blog when I was searching reason for my life and existence.
- Even more, I feel that Creativity is everywhere. It’s in the Sun you see, or Air you feel. It’s in the images you frame in the clouds in the sky. It’s in the ripples of water when u throw a pebble. Nature is speechless but speak the language of ample words.
- Most noteworthy, I share my personal experiences, my views, my poetic side sometimes and my creative side most of the times in this blog.
- Above all, I hope I keep writing well with time to satisfy my urge to write and express.
“Tattvam” or तत्व“Tattva” means, “Theory”.
It also means
- the basic idea
That’s my journey of Pragun-Tatwa the Panch tattvas of my life, Thank you for visiting